AP State Govt. Employees Health Care Fund ( Pensioners)
For Pensioners Login Click here Or Click Above the State Logo
Pensioners login instructions
- Step 1: Obtain Aadhar Number
- Go to your nearest Aadhar centre. You can find information about Aadhar Centres from Aadhar website or from your District Collector.
- Register yourself and obtain the enrolment number given at the time of enrolment. Please fill in the 28 digit Enrolment ID in the EHF e-form.
ID in the EHF-form.
- Please check the 14 digit “Enrolment No.” on the left hand side of the Acknowledgement copy obtained upon Aadhar registration. Note this 14 digit number.
Eg: Enrolment No. 1111/15210/02106. Please note this 14 digit number as 11111521002106.
- Please check the “Dated” column on the right hand side of the acknowledgment copy along with the timestamp in the format: Date (2 digits)/month (2 digits)/year (4 digits), and hours (2 digits): minutes (2 digits): seconds (2 digits), a total of 14 digits.
- Convert this into a continuous number by writing “Dated” from right to left without slashes and time without colons as in the below example:
Eg: Date: 11/08/2011 16:48:44 should be converted as 20110811164844.
- Please provide the number so obtained, in continuation to the 14 digit Enrolment No. The 28 digit Enrolment ID is made up of 14 digit Enrolment No. And Date & Time Stamp. Eg. 1111152100210620110811164844
- Skip this Skip this step if you already have either an Aadhar Card number
- Skip this step if you already have either an Aadhar Card number.
- Step 2: Prepare Data
- Read the instructions given in table below for preparation of data.
- You need passport photos of self and family members (not needed for family pensioners) and scanned copy of the pension payment order for submitting your application.
Note: Computer illiterate pensioners can approach the STO/APPO concerned directly with the aforementioned data/documents or can contact your association representatives.
- Step 3: Submit Application
- Login to the web portal http://www.ehf.gov.in
- Your username = p + STO ID + PPO ID. Ex: If your STO ID is 230 and your PPO ID is 012, then your username = p230012. You can obtain your username and password from your STO/APPO or by calling 104 phone number.
- Sign-in with your username and password. Submit the application.
- Change your password at the time of first login. Keep the password confidential and do not forget.
- Read the instructions provided in the website.
- Open the enrolment form and fill up as per instructions there. Select your head of the department, District, STO/APPO Code from the dropdown lists in the application, submit the data, and attach the needed documents.
- Take a printout and verify the accuracy of data. If there are errors, correct and save
- Take a print out of the filled up application and sign it.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed application form.
- Submit the application. After submission, you cannot make any changes to the form.
- Take the physical copy of the signed application form and give it to your STO/APPO
- Note that you are responsible for furnishing correct details of dependent family members in the online enrolment application. Any false declarations will entail disciplinary action against you.
- You will receive an sms and email acknowledgement as soon as the application reaches the STO/APPO.
- If your application is rejected, you will receive an sms and email notification. Resubmit your application with corrections
- Step 4: Receive Card
- You will receive a notification through sms/email when your card is printed and ready for issue.
- Approach the Card Issue Centre(CIC) in your district with all your dependents. The CIC locations will be notified by your District Collector.
- The card will be issued after taking your biometric fingerprint. The fingerprint will be your acknowledgement of receipt of card.
Data needed for filling Enrollment Application Form
|Employee ID*||This is not applicable for pensioners.|
|PPO number*||If you are a pensioner obtain the PPO number|
|Name*||Write down the name as it appears in your Pension Payment Order|
|Aadhar Number*||Write the Aadhar Number as it appears in your card|
|Aadhar Enrollment Number*||Write the Aadhar enrollment ID as it appears in the acknowledgement Slip given at the time of Aadhar enrollment|
|DOB*||Write DOB as it appears in your Pension Payment Order|
|Sex*||Write your Gender|
|Marital Status*||Write your present marital status|
|Date of Retirement*||If you are retired,write down the date on which you retired|
|Community*||Write the community viz., SC, ST, BC, Minorities, Others|
|Disability Details*||If you are disabled, write down the type of disability and percentage of disability|
|Address*||Write your complete residential address, location, email address and mobile phone number. Note that your email and mobile phone number have to be carefully written as you will be communicated through these modes.|
|Ration Card number||If you hold a ration card, write down your ration card number. Ration card number will make tracking your cases easier and quicker for us. Therefore don’t forget to inform the number in case you have one.|
|Identification marks*||Write two visible identification marks such as moles with exact location on your body.|
|HOD*||write the HOD where you last served.|
|District*||Write the district where you last worked.|
|Pay grade*||write the pay grade of the post from which pensioner retired. Do not give the paygrade of the payscale pensioner was actually receiving at the time of retirement. Indicate only the present paygrade of the post from which pensioner retired. Select the department and HoD from where the pensioner retired and click on table 1. The paygrade of the post can be seen in the table 1.|
|STO/APPO*||Write the STO/APPO code and name of office from where pensioner is receiving pension.|
|Pension Payment Order||Obtain a scanned soft copy of the pension payment order if available|
|Photo*||Obtain an ICAO compliant passport photo of self and each dependent family member in softcopy. ICAO compliant photo is one which we submit while applying for Passports. Tell your photographer beforehand about this requirement. Size will be 35 mm wide x 45 mm height.|
|Aadhar card*||Scan a copy of either your Aadhar Card or the Aadhar acknowledgement slip with the details clearly visible.|
|DOB certificate*||If any of your dependents is less than 5 years of age and does not have an Aadhar number, then prepare a scanned soft copy of his date of birth certificate.(This is not needed for family pensioners).|
|Disabled certificate*||If any of the members is disabled, then prepare a scanned soft copy of the disability certificate.|
|Family member details (Not Needed for family pensioners)|
|Name, relationship, aadhar number*||Write the name, relationship with your, Aadhar number or Aadhar enrollment ID number of each of your dependents.|
|Signed application form with declaration*||After you enter all the details in the e-form, you need to print it and sign the form. Scan the form and prepare a soft copy. The declaration says that , you declare that (1) you agree to the entire Aadhar data of your family to be transferred to AHCT, (2) you are liable for disciplinary action for declaring ineligible family members as dependents, and (3) the information submitted is true to the best of your knowledge|
Posted on September 19, 2012, in Employees Health Care Fund, Pensioners Multipurpose Card and tagged 4 digits, AP Govt. Employees Health Care Fund, ehf, passport photos, Pensioners Health Care Fund, registration note. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.